The Marketing Jumpstart Package not only includes the essential marketing systems needed for your business, but it also includes additional services that will help you better engage with your prospects and clients. It is for companies that understand that one marketing tactic is not enough to build a sustainable business.
Who needs the Marketing Jumpstart Package?
If you are a business owner who is way too busy to do all the marketing on your own, or if you think that marketing is just getting too hard and complicated to keep up with, then this package is for you. We’ve all been bombarded with so many changes in recent years when it comes to marketing, having an online presence, that it’s no wonder business owners are overwhelmed. We’ve taken the complicated world of marketing and simplified it using practical, simple, and affordable marketing strategies.
We can help you make sense of it all, take over what you don’t have time to do, and finally start getting marketing momentum going in your business.
What You Get:
Content Marketing helps to drive more relevant organic traffic to your website. This content can also be used for newsletter content and to drive traffic back to your website from social media sites.
Content not only helps to drive more relevant organic traffic to your website, but it is also an integral part of your overall marketing strategy. And before you can convert a prospect, you must talk about the buyer's problems so they can connect that problem to the solution only you can provide.
We will produce blog content and web pages with the goal of doing three things – educating, building trust and converting prospects.
- Keyword research to create a content plan
- Use keyword data to determine what static descriptive content on the home page, existing inner pages and what new pages to add to the website.
- Review and optimize 3 pages/month of existing content and/or new content to be posted to the site (approximately 750 words). New pages may include location pages, services pages, industry pages, about pages, or blog posts.
- Optimization includes focus keyword, related image with alt-tags, meta title and description, heading tags and structured data.
- (New content creation may be switched to link building depending on current SEO goals and marketing focus.)
Google My Business Management and Citation Cleanup
- Establish agreed upon NAP (name, address, phone number) for all directories.
- Google My Business Optimization. We will audit the status and quality of your listing and optimize it to include correct NAP, category, hours of business, website URL, description, geo-tagged photos and video.
- Weekly Google My Business posts promoting offers and content to drive traffic back to the website.
- Start a process of submitting and claiming directory listings using our automated submission tool to submit your business profile to over 70 Directory and Citation sites.
- Determine monthly offers/images/videos update process to keep the citation sites fresh and updated.
Google My Business Optimization Benefits:
- Increases number of phone call leads from your GMB page
- Increases website traffic from your GMB page
- Attracts more local customers
- Consistent reviews helps increase Google Maps rankings
Citation / Directory Management Benefits:
- Increases number of backlinks to your website, which can increase organic traffic
- Increases number of targeted prospects finding your business on these sites
- NAP consistency eliminates prospects calling an old, inactive phone number
- Keeps competitors from claiming your listing
- Allows you to add additional information about your company such as a link to your website, photos, description, hours, etc - this can drive more targeted traffic
Reputation and Review Management
- We will create an online portal that is used for uploading customer lists and asking for testimonials that are auto-populated to your website, and requests for online reviews.
- We will set up the portal and train you and any other users in your company.
- Weekly or monthly reports included, online review monitoring is also included.
- Reviews help to convert prospects to customers.
- In addition, increasing the number of Google Reviews helps with the "3-pack" map positioning.
Ongoing, Local SEO Optimization
We will execute ongoing, basic SEO activities to improve local SEO. These activities will be spread out over the year and include an additional time allocation over the Local Foundation Package to expedite results quicker.
Included are activities such as:
- Site-wide Structured Data, correct errors & Schema
- Optimize title tags and descriptions using targeted keywords, for each page of your site
- Optimize images with keyword rich alt-text
- Fix broken links
- Optimize links with descriptive text
- Optimize existing and new blog posts
- Manage Google Search Console and Bing Search Console, fixing reported errors
- Provide a Call Tracking system to track and record calls.
Benefits of Local SEO Optimization:
- Can help increase exposure through Google Maps
- Can drive more targeted local traffic to your website
- Can increase phone call leads from people searching for local businesses like yours
Key Metrics and Competitive Tracking
Key metrics reports to monitor growth and improvement in key indicators such as website traffic, social metrics, and keyword ranking.
- Status calls to review projects and adjust plans
- Phone calls as needed to discuss ongoing project
The Marketing Jumpstart Package - Starting at $1800/mo (6-month minimum).
Marketing Package can be adjusted to include Facebook Ads management or Google Ads management (Ad spend not included).
The first step to getting started is to fill out the Free Marketing Checkup form. This will ensure we are a good fit for each other and it will help us understand your business better. Once you complete the form, we will contact you to set up a time to review the audit by phone.