The Engage Marketing Package not only includes the essential marketing systems needed for your business, but it also includes additional services that will help you better engage with your prospects and clients.
Who needs the Engage Marketing Package?
If you are a business owner who is way too busy to do all the marketing on your own, or if you think that marketing is just getting too hard and complicated to keep up with, then this package is for you.
We’ve all been bombarded with so many changes in recent years when it comes to marketing, having an online presence, and understanding what the heck to do with social media, that it’s no wonder business owners are overwhelmed.
We’ve taken the complicated world of marketing and simplified it using the Duct Tape Marketing System, which is based on practical, simple, and affordable marketing strategies.
We can help you make sense of it all, take over what you don’t have time to do, and finally start getting marketing momentum going in your business.
What is included in the Engage Marketing Package?
- Lifetime Access to the Duct Tape Marketing System Training
- Strategy Planning (target market and core difference)
- Content Plan and Editorial Calendar, 2 blog posts per month
- Social Media Updates
- Directory Profiles and Updates
- Testimonials and Reviews
- Quarterly News Release Submissions to PR Web
- Key Metrics Dashboard
- Monthly Review Meetings
Below is a detailed list of what’s included.
Lifetime Access to the Duct Tape Marketing System Video Training
- You will receive online access to the entire Duct Tape Marketing System Video Training, hosted by your Certified Duct Tape Marketing Consultant, Jean Hanson
- Learn how to install your marketing system, step-by-step
- Access to the member discussion forum
- Ongoing video training and demos
Strategy and Content Planning
- Intake and Discovery (the information we need from you to get started)
- Competitive research
- Conduct client interviews
- Create client personas
- Create core messages
Content Plan and Editorial Calendar
- Conduct content brainstorm
- SEO keyword research and report
- Create 12 content themes, research blog post ideas
- Create Editorial Calendar 3 months in advance
- Create 2 blog posts per month based on content themes, post the articles on the blog
Social Media Updates
- Set up social media portal for review and approval of posts
- Establish approval and posting routine
- Provide 3 posts per day (5 days per week) to LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook (65 posts/month total)
- Teach social engagement plan (client must engage with social media replies)
Directory Profiles and Updates
- Establish agreed upon NAP (name, address, phone number) for all directories
- Start process of submitting and claiming directory listings using Yext national directory
- Research additional local directories (for to 100 U.S. cities)
- Determine monthly offers/images/videos update process
Testimonials and Reviews
- Set up More Reviews Now portal
- Train client and/or their employees on how to use the system to receive testimonials and reviews
- Create review cards
Quarterly News Release Submissions to PR Web
- We will submit one news release to PR Web every 3 months on your behalf.
(Note: additional charge will apply if we are to create the content)
Key Metrics Dashboard
- Set up dashboard
- Get login information to connect to the dashboard (Google analytics, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.)
- Use Google Sheets to track non-Google or social metrics
- Tracking to include content published, reviews received, website metrics, social metrics, social engagement, keyword ranking
Monthly Review Meetings
- Meet with client by phone
- Share reports
- Brainstorm next steps
How much does it cost and how do I get started?
The price for this package is $1500 per month, with a 6 month commitment to get started.
The first step to getting started is to fill out the Free Marketing Audit form. This will ensure we are a good fit for each other and it will help us understand your business better. Once you complete the form, we will contact you to set up a time to review the audit by phone.