The Essentials Marketing Package includes the absolute bare bones marketing strategies you need to gain marketing momentum for your business.
Who Needs the Essentials Marketing Package?
No matter what stage you are in your business, you’re busy. We get it. And you may be too busy and too strapped for cash to be able to afford a marketing company or employee that can do all the marketing for you. But if you want to grow your business it’s “essential” to allocate a certain amount of your budget to marketing.
You need to make sure you never put your marketing on hold because you’re just too busy to deal with it. And that is where the Essentials Marketing Package can help. Most of the elements of this package are automated systems that you can set up (with our help), and easily maintain with just a little bit of effort on your part, and a lot of help from us.
As complicated as marketing seems to be for most people, it doesn’t have to be that way. We’ve simplified it using the Duct Tape Marketing System, which is based on practical, simple, and affordable marketing strategies.
What is included in the Essentials Marketing Package?
- Lifetime Access to the Duct Tape Marketing System Training
- Strategy Planning (target market and core difference)
- Content Plan and Editorial Calendar, 1 blog post per month
- Social Media Updates
- Testimonials and Reviews
- Monthly Review Meetings
Below is a detailed list of what’s included.
Lifetime Access to the Duct Tape Marketing System Video Training
- You will receive online access to the entire Duct Tape Marketing System Video Training, hosted by your Certified Duct Tape Marketing Consultant, Jean Hanson
- Learn how to install your marketing system, step-by-step
- Access to the member discussion forum
- Ongoing video training and demos
Strategy and Content Planning
- Intake and Discovery (the information we need from you to get started)
- Competitive research
- Conduct client interviews
- Create client personas
- Create core messages
Content Plan and Editorial Calendar
- Conduct content brainstorm
- SEO keyword research and report
- Create 12 content themes, research blog post ideas
- Create Editorial Calendar 3 months in advance
- Create 1 blog post per month based on content themes
Social Media Updates
- Set up social media portal for review and approval of posts
- Establish approval and posting routine
- Provide 3 posts per day (3 days per week on Monday, Wednesday and Friday) to LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook (40 posts/month total)
Testimonials and Reviews
- Set up More Reviews Now portal
- Train client and/or their employees on how to use the system to receive testimonials and reviews
Monthly Review Meetings
- Meet with client by phone
- Share reports
- Brainstorm next steps
How much does it cost and how do I get started?
The price for this package is $650 per month, with a 6 month commitment to get started.
The first step to getting started is to fill out the Free Marketing Audit form. This will ensure we are a good fit for each other and it will help us understand your business better. Once you complete the form, we will contact you to set up a time to review the audit by phone.