Does Your Marketing Need A Major Overhaul?
The Grow Marketing Package is a full-service marketing package that will help you grow your business in a very strategic way. This package includes a new website, so whether you need to overhaul your current site or start from scratch, we’ve got you covered.
Who Needs the Grow Marketing Package?
This package is for successful companies that have grown their business to the point where they are successful; yet know they need a more strategic marketing plan if they are to continue to grow the company and stay ahead of the competition.
You already know that marketing has become a lot more complicated than it used to be with the advent of social media and having to create an online presence for your company. That’s not to say the traditional means of getting customers like networking and direct mail are no longer valid. But companies must also invest in engaging with their prospects and customers and creating content that specifically addresses frustrations customers have when dealing with your industry. By increasing your online presence, your company will be found by the people searching for your products and services. Without an online presence you open the door for your competitors to steal away potential customers.
We are here to guide you through strategy planning, and then take over what you and your staff simply don’t have time to do. And with the ever-changing marketing landscape, you almost need a degree in marketing to sort through it all; so with our team of experts and colleagues at Duct Tape Marketing, we’ve got the resources to make sure your marketing is up to date with the latest strategies and technologies.
What is included in the Grow Marketing Package?
- Lifetime Access to the Duct Tape Marketing System Training
- Strategy Planning (target market and core difference)
- Content Plan and Editorial Calendar, 4 blog posts per month
- Develop Your Marketing Hourglass
- WordPress Web Site
- Social Media Updates
- Directory Profiles and Updates
- Testimonials and Reviews
- Quarterly News Release Submissions to PR Web
- Key Metrics Dashboard
- Monthly Review Meetings
Below is a detailed list of what’s included.
Lifetime Access to the Duct Tape Marketing System Video Training
- You will receive online access to the entire Duct Tape Marketing System Video Training, hosted by your Certified Duct Tape Marketing Consultant, Jean Hanson
- Learn how to install your marketing system, step-by-step
- Access to the member discussion forum
- Ongoing video training and demos
Strategy and Content Planning
- Discovery and Intake (the information we need from you to get started)
- Competitive research
- Conduct client interviews
- Create client personas
- Create core messages
Content Plan and Editorial Calendar
- Conduct content brainstorm
- SEO keyword research and report
- Create 12 content themes, research blog post ideas
- Create Editorial Calendar 3 months in advance
- Create 2 blog posts per month based on content themes, post the articles on the blog
- Create list of potential blog post opportunities
- Create the customer journey by filling each of the 7 phases of the hourglass with marketing tactics (Know, Like, Trust, Try, Buy, Repeat, Refer)
- Create marketing kit
- Develop the Sales and Service Process
- Create New Client Kit
- Develop the Referral Process
WordPress Web Site
- Complete custom design or redesign
- Mobile friendly design
- Blog setup
- Ongoing edits and maintenance
- Basic on-page SEO
- Dedicated service rep
- Monthly performance reports
- NOTE: The website has an ongoing fee included in the overall price of this package. So if the client discontinues the marketing package, the monthly fee will remain in place as long for as long as the site is on this platform.
Social Media Updates
- Set up social media portal for review and approval of posts
- Establish approval and posting routine
- Provide 100 posts per month to LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
- Teach social engagement plan (client must engage with social media replies)
Directory Profiles and Updates
- Establish agreed upon NAP (name, address, phone number) for all directories
- Start process of submitting and claiming directory listings using Yext national directory
- Research additional local directories (for to 100 U.S. cities)
- Determine monthly offers/images/videos update process
- Note: Price may vary dependent on the number of individual company locations to be updated.
Testimonials and Reviews
- Set up More Reviews Now portal
- Train client and/or their employees on how to use the system to receive testimonials and reviews
- Create review cards
Quarterly News Release Submissions to PR Web
- We will submit one news release to PR Web every 3 months on your behalf.
(Note: additional charge will apply if we are to create the content)
Key Metrics Dashboard
- Set up dashboard
- Get login information to connect to the dashboard (Google analytics, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.)
- Use Google Sheets to track non-Google or social metrics
- Tracking to include content published, reviews received, website metrics, social metrics, social engagement, keyword ranking
Monthly Review Meetings
- Meet with client by phone
- Share reports
- Brainstorm next steps
How much does it cost and how do I get started?
The price for this package is $2500 per month, with a 12 month commitment to get started.
Important notes about the website included with this package:
- There is not an up-front charge for the website. Instead, it has an ongoing monthly fee built into this package that will continue for as long as you have the website.
- If you choose not to continue the consulting package, there will still be an ongoing fee for the website. If you choose to leave this website platform you are free to do so at any time, however you will only be able to retain content, graphics and design after 12 months of payments.
- Companies with multiple locations may require additional charges for location-based services
The first step to getting started is to fill out the Free Marketing Audit form. This will ensure we are a good fit for each other and it will help us understand your business better. Once you complete the form, we will contact you to set up a time to review the audit by phone.