The Local SEO Starter Package is designed to help you improve your online presence with the use of three important Off Site SEO Strategies.
What is Off Site SEO?
Most people think of SEO as the stuff you do on your website to get it to rank in the organic search results. And it’s true, on site SEO is very important to making this happen.
But it’s the things you do off site that will enhance your online presence and increase the number of people that find your business when searching for your services. “Off site SEO” is the actions you take beyond your business’s website to improve your SERP rankings.
To succeed, every local business needs a strong digital presence. A complete digital presence includes:
- Optimized, mobile friendly, secure web site
- Google My Business (GMB) page and map listing
- Online citation/directory listings
- Online reviews
- Social media profile & posts
- Organic search rankings
- Structured data and schema
What is included in the Local SEO Starter Package?
To get you started with improving your online presence, we’ve included 2 off site SEO tactics and packaged them into a marketing strategy for local businesses with a small budget.
- Online Reviews and Reputation Management
- Directory Listings Management including Google My Business (GMB)
1. Online Reviews and Reputation Management
How are you currently managing your online reputation?
- Do you keep track of customer reviews and ratings?
- Are you replying to customers that have taken the time to leave feedback (bad or good)?
Did you know that low ratings or few reviews can dissuade new customers from choosing your business? What’s worse than having a bad online reputation? Not having one at all!
More Reviews Now is a system that:
- Monitors your online reputation by letting you know when someone posts an online review so you can reply
- Asks clients to offer feedback on your services, which is automatically posted to your website
- Asks your customers to post their positive feedback to the online review sites of your choice
2. Directory Listings Management including Google My Business (GMB)
Whether you know it or not, your business is listed in online directories that have searched the Internet for local businesses. They copy the information found and create an online listing for you. But that information is likely incorrect and it’s definitely incomplete. You must claim the listing in order to correct any wrong information and add other information such as a link to your website and photos. And then you have to manage it if anything changes.
I know, I know, you don’t have time to any of that, which is why we provide a service that manages it all for you!
When a business’s directory listings are complete with hours, reviews, ratings, photos, and relevant information like menus or service/product lists, consumers are 197% more likely to view that business as a place they can depend on. Google/Ipsos Media
Today, 4 in 5 consumers search for local businesses online. When consumers find incorrect information about a business online, 73% lose trust in that business. Survey by Placeable.
What would you say if you knew that, on average, business listings like Google, Yelp, Yahoo, City Pages and others, receive 174% more impressions than web pages?
We create robust business listings for you across the web on sites like Google, Facebook, Bing, Yelp, and 70+ more. We keep you informed about your online performance and how this service maximizes your full organic search potential with comprehensive Analytics.
We create and manage enhanced content that we update publish across 70+ sites, including your Google My Business page. Content like business description, hours, photos, videos, product and services lists, and more. Google My Business also has features such as Google Posts in order to keep your GMB page content fresh and updated with special offers and new information, which we manage for you.
Search has changed and businesses need to be optimized for local search, which means they need to not only be listed on big sites, but they need to be listed everywhere — including smaller sites like Citysearch, WhitePages, and so many more. This is because all high-quality sites want to make sure the business listing information they have is accurate, so they cross-check for consistency against other high-quality sites. Google compares its data against smaller sites and vice versa. The more consistently the data they have compares to others, the more confident the site will believe it’s correct and accurate, and the more likely it is to show the data to its users.
You also need to enlist a solution that will protect their information from being overwritten, and that’s what our Directory Listings tool accomplishes for you. No one else will be able to claim the listing and add false or incorrect information about your business.
Check the status of your online listings right now by clicking the button:
Here is what you get with the Local SEO Starter Package:
- Review Monitoring
- Review request system (via email and text)
- Online Citation and Directory Listings Management, which includes:
- Correcting incorrect information in 70+ listings
- Google My Business (GMB) Page Management
- Enhanced Content
- Keeping your digital presence fresh with monthly updates
- Duplicate Supression
- Business Listings Analytics (tracking the performance of the listings)
- We lock your listings and ensure these directories don’t overwrite your listings with data from any other sources
How much does it cost? Just $297/mo!
The first step to getting started is to fill out the Local SEO Starter Package form here. This will give us the information we need to get started. Once we receive the form, we’ll contact you with the next steps and send an online invoice that you can pay by credit card. This will be a recurring invoice.
NOTE: You may cancel this service at any time, but it is important to note that the online review widget on your website will be removed (although you can download the reviews). Also, should you decide to cancel, your Online Directory Listings updates will revert back to the information the sites had before we made the updates to ensure consistency of your listings.