Online Presence Audit
If you know where you’re trying to go with your business, you have to start with understanding where you are today.
We will put our years of experience to work for you to audit your online presence and show you how to get more from your marketing efforts.
Have you ever wondered why:
- Your prospects don’t find you on Google?
- Your website doesn’t generate traffic and leads like you thought it would?
- Your competitors seem to show up for coveted keywords?
With our online presence audit and the subsequent plan of action we build for you, you’ll have a complete picture of your current online presence and a roadmap to help you do the things you need to do to dominate your market.
You are welcome to take the audit results and decide the best way to implement the suggestions either by working the plan in-house, hiring us as your marketing agency, or taking the plan to another agency and hiring them – we’ve done the legwork already!
Marketing Strategy Session
Strategy before Tactics. Ideally, this is how we like to begin a marketing package so we make sure we’re not just experimenting with marketing tactics that may or may not work.
What is strategy? There are 3 steps to implementing a marketing strategy, which we do – with your help!
- Identify your Target Market(s) and Ideal Client. It doesn’t do any good to market to everyone that needs cleaning services if you end up spending money on less-than-ideal clients.
- Identify your Core Difference. What makes you different and better than your competitors? Without knowing that, your prospects will compare you on price, which drives down profit. And you didn't go into business for low profits!
- Communicate using verbiage that converts. When you take the information in Steps 1 and 2 and use verbiage that resonates with your ideal client, you’ve got a better chance of converting them.
Our Marketing Strategy Session includes:
- Identifying who you should be marketing to (your Ideal Client)
- Getting clear on what their concerns are and what they value (it might not be what you think!)
- Ideas on how to reach them
- Identifying your Core Difference
We will take the information and give you:
- Your Ideal Client Persona
- Ideas on how to reach your ideal clients
- Your Core Difference (there may be more than one), with verbiage suggestions to use on your website, online presence and marketing materials
- The Customer Journey, mapped out using the Marketing Hourglass™, with recommendations on marketing tactics to use to reach your ideal customers and turn them into loyal clients who refer your business.
How much does it cost?
- Online Presence Audit = $799
- Marketing Strategy Session = $1199
- Value for both = $1998
- Get both for $1799 (Save $199)